XR210 Spring Contact Rechargeable Battery (Old Variant)
XR210 Series Rechargeable Battery
Compatible Models :
IROVA XR210S (Silver - Old Variant)
IROVA XR210E (Red - Old Variant)
Warranty : (6) months warranty
What's Included :
1 x Rechargeable Battery
Installation Details :
- Flip the machine over and with Phillips "+" screwdriver, remove the two screws of the battery cover.
- Lift up the battery pack.
- Check for spring contact corrosion and ensure spring contacts are still tensioned.
- Matching the battery output contacts, install the new battery pack.
- Install the cover and test for functionality.
- Rechargeable battery requires 4 - 5 hours for 1st time charging.
How to care for your robot vacuum cleaner Rechargeable Battery?
- Never charge the robotic vacuum longer than required. Average charging time is around 4-5 hours.
- Never leave the robotic vacuum cleaner manually direct-charging overnight. Over-charging is detrimental to battery lifespan.
- Never leave the robotic vacuum cleaner without charge for extended periods of time (>1 month) This will cause the rechargeable battery to enter "slumber mode" and is detrimental to the battery life span.
- If you are not using the robotic vacuum cleaner for extended periods of time, remove the rechargeable battery from the machine.